Sharon from Edwards and Ward is our school cook and she and her team prepare our lunches at our West Wick campus for both Hewish and West Wick. From Monday 24th April 2017 our school meals will cost £2.15 each.
For help with Parentpay, please see our Parentpay page on this website.
Please download a copy of the latest lunch menu and for more information about School Meals please see the North Somerset FAQs page. In the key information there is also a document detailing amendments to the Term 5 and 6 menus.
Free School Meals
If you think your child might be entitled to Free School Meals, please use the online checker.
Parents will need to reapply every school holiday (6 times a year) and eligibility will last for a term. Entitlement for all current free school meal children will stop on 21stJuly 2017 and will have to be reapplied for during this summer holiday.
To claim free school meals you must receive one of these benefits:
- income support
- income-based job seeker’s allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of state pension credit
- child tax credit: provided you are not entitled to working tax credit (unless four week run on) and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
Please claim for Free School Meals even if your child is entitled to Universal Free School Meals as the school is given extra funding in the form of a Pupil Premium Grant, which is used to provide additional support within the school. Please take a look at our Pupil Premium information.
Universal Free School Meals
Children in Reception, Y1 and Y2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
Please take a look at a video some of our Year 6 children chose to make about break and lunchtimes at St Anne’s.