‘it was the best meal I have ever had and i could eat it all over again, absolutely delicious’ said Joshua
to his mum in the car on the way home from school
Sharon Davies is our school cook and she and her team prepare our lunches at our West Wick campus for both Hewish and West Wick. Our freshly cooked school meals cost £2.15 each.
A reminder to all our families that we are now a nut free school and nursery. Your cooperation with this is very much appreciated to ensure the safety of all our children.
For help with Parentpay, please see the link on this page.
Please click here for the Summer 2018 Terms weekly menus (three week rotation) Menu for Summer Term 2018
Free School Meals
If you think your child might be entitled to Free School Meals, please use the online checker.
Parents will need to reapply at the end of every 2nd, 4th and 6th term (3 times a year) and eligibility will last for two terms.
To claim free school meals you must receive one of these benefits:
- income support
- income-based job seeker’s allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of state pension credit
- child tax credit: provided you are not entitled to working tax credit (unless four week run on) and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
Please claim for Free School Meals even if your child is entitled to Universal Free School Meals as the school is given extra funding in the form of a Pupil Premium Grant, which is used to provide additional support within the school. Please take a look at our Pupil Premium information.
Universal Free School Meals
Children in Reception, Y1 and Y2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
Please take a look at a video some of our Year 6 children chose to make about break and lunchtimes at St Anne’s.